You can become part of The Perfect Game Foundation team by either making a tax deductible donation or by volunteering to help with TPGF events and fundraisers. We are very grateful for your support.
Your donation will fund internship grants, scholarships for graduate level study and mentoring/counsel for young people aspiring to a business career in sports.
This assistance is designed to provide opportunities for those of all backgrounds (opportunities they otherwise might not have been able to access) to participate in a tremendously fulfilling career that gives back every day. Each of these lives will be impacted in a Perfect way and the game will be bettered.
All of us remember the early days of our careers and reflect on those who helped us with networking, introductions, mentoring and/or financial aid. Now is a great chance to ‘pay it forward’ and help a TPGF candidate get started.
All donations are most welcome or you can select from the summary below:
- Become a Founder with a $9,000 donation
- Become an All Star with a $5,000 donation
- Become part of the Starting Lineup with a $1,000 donation
- Become a MVP with any donation you choose
All of the contributions above will include updates on the applicant you have helped and all selected applicants will be asked to become part of The Perfect Game Community by staying involved beyond the time they are assisted and by contributing to other applicants as their sports industry career continues.
If you are interested in a corporate partnership or sponsorship please contact us.
Additionally, The Perfect Game Foundation Team is always looking for assistance. If you are interested in volunteering for one of our events, contact us and one of our coordinators will be in touch with you.
As always, you can also email us us to get more information on donating and becoming a Founder, Hall of Famer or being in the Starting Line Up.
Get Updates from TPGF
Tell Your Friends
- 03/23/2017 Howie, How Are Ya?: The year was 1979. After my first season as a professional baseball player in the Detroit organization, in 1978, I went to spring training in Lakeland...
- 03/16/2017 A Quiet Week... Until Now: When I got up this morning the first thought to pop into my head was "It's Thursday Blog Day. What am I going to write about?" It's been a very quiet ...
- 03/09/2017 Let There Be Proofs... And The Wall.: The day I sat down to begin writing "Bats, Balls, & Burnouts" was a huge moment in my life. That was January 6, 2016. The day I finished principal wri...